Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Escaping from what?

Now that I'm in the MAT@USC, I'm finding all kinds of articles interesting.  Like this one, from TIME:

High School Places Limits on Student Bathroom Breaks




There's no information on how much time students have between classes, or how many toilets there are.  Assuming there are enough for students to be able to access in passing periods, then this regulation makes sense. 

Still, if the worry is that students are using breaks as a means of escaping from class, shouldn't the question be....why do they feel the need to do so?


4 comments:

  1. I was a good little kid. I always went to class. I don't think I played hooky more than once or twice in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these info with us! his is a great site. I really like it. Thank you for the site. May God bless you in all your works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! I wish I had your insight on this topic and could write as well as you. I hope many people get the opportunity to enjoy this great content.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails