Saturday, September 24, 2011

Now WTH is she doing?

 I'm currently enrolled at the University of Southern California's Rossier School of Education.  Their online MAT @ USC degree program is cutting edge in its use of technology, yet focused on preparing teachers who can effectively work in underserved communities.



Because many of my assignments are based online, I will be including them here on the blog.  For any of my readers who are teachers or librarians themselves, I hope you will find some information that is pertinent and even helpful.  And even if you're not a teacher or librarian, you may enjoy laughing at the enormity of my workload..... 

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you've been up to, Aerin! Good luck in your studies. I can't wait to read more about your assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information is really helpful! I never knew this site before, but I found it good enough for me. Really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks This really is just remarkable,i appreciate your blog site and bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog Is very informative , I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog . It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really belive you will do much better in the future . Good job web master.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing valuable information and i hope it will give great benefits to us…

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails