Saturday, July 16, 2011

RANDOM DISNEY QUOTE time!

 
this is not a contest, it's all in good sport, so don't cheat - just have fun!
Answers might come from any movie under the Disney umbrella:
  Miyazaki, Pixar, Miramax, Walt Disney Studios

What movies are these quotes from?
1. "Munchings and crunchings in here somewhere."


2. "I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand. "



3. "You broke my smolder."



4. "'Mustard!  Mustard? Don't let's be silly."



5.  "Just a little tip for the future, I am always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. "


6. "Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of stuff? "


7. "Ratigan, no one can have a higher opinion of you than I have, and I think you're a slimy, contemptible sewer rat! "


8. "Pudge controls the weather."



9. "Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength... I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool."


10. "I wonder if my opponent is basing her opinion on the Prince's politics or how cute she thinks his butt is? "

answers will be posted Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I know I've heard a number of these, but I can only place one of them for sure, and that's only because I've seen the movie within the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I'm a big Disney fan, and I can't get a single one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know number 9 for sure, number 7 maybe the movie but not the speaker. I've heard 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 10 from, um, somewhere.

    Actually, I think 3 is from the movie we watched (On Demand) last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off the top of my head, i know 2.

    And, as you might have guessed, 5 is one of my personal favs. :).

    I'll have to think on the rest.

    It's really good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, there might have been a time when my son was little that I could have done well in something like this. Not today. Some hilarious quotes though. "mustard, mustard, let's not be silly." lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 is the only one I'm certain of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I know three of them, but am only certain of two.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails