Friday, July 16, 2010

You're Invited!

Today we celebrate Sarah Hina 
in all her newly published glory!



Her debut novel Plum Blossoms in Paris has been released, the glowing reviews are pouring in, and there's a launch party happening.  

(Okay, I am one of the co-hosts of the launch party, but I would prefer not to admit it, since the other host invited...*sigh* Pee-Wee Herman.)






Join us at the party today only!
PLUS
Keep an eye out for my review of Plum Blossoms
as well as 7SS with Sarah - coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Leave it to you to invite some string strummer. Us real guys will stuff him into a car trunk.

    As for the rest of you: visit the launch party to have some good wine, see the chick Travis brought with him, and wish Sarah Hina well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aerin, I forgot that photo of me existed...until now. Thanks, Facebook. (I kid. Actually, it's the perfect party photo. I look just drunk enough.)

    And thank you for classing up the joint over at my party. Steve should know it takes a real man to pluck the right strings.

    Can't wait to answer the 7SS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah - is that sarah channeling her inner shooter mcgavin?

    awesome!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails