Monday, June 14, 2010

Picture Book Monday

I told y'all I'd be fine today.  And I am!

I wish I could say I felt totally

It's not that I feel sad or depressed, it's that I feel

And that's because I've been
only with 20 times more kids.

I can't take all the credit. 
Our VBS curriculum (Richard, look!) is
and uber-fantastic Larissa aka
put it all together.  

I just get to be the 
ringmaster
Pretty soon I'm going to get on the 
note: my rear end is not nearly as tight as hers. hence the treadmill.

And then I'll have


Tomorrow I get to do the whole
thing all over again!

5 comments:

  1. You might need a couple more of those second-to-last things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picture books too!

    I wanted to share my favorite picture book list with you from my blog at http://www.pragmaticmom.com/?page_id=1919

    It's Favorite Picture Books that You've Never Heard of.

    Pragmatic Mom
    Type A Parenting for the Modern World

    http://PragmaticMom.com
    I blog on children's lit, education and parenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, fellow Gemini! I'm glad to hear you have such good taste in books ;) and I don't hold it against you that you're from Orange County -that's where I grew up and I turned out (mostly) just fine. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to link to a photo of a somersaulting goat, but the best I could find was a photo of an ordinary, standing goat, and though I turned it upside down to give the illusion of a somersault, the farmhouse and the trees came out upside down too and I abandoned the whole scheme, figuring it was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails