Seriously, everyone, you need to get over to
an online launch-birthday-party
for my friend and yours - but mostly yours - Stephen Parrish!
Stephen is the author of The Tavernier Stones.
His circle of writing friends have pitched in with some fun games and great prizes, including:
- winner's choice, any book (contest for sending people over)
- $50 Amazon gift card (book trailer contest)
- one tailor-made e-media kit inclusive of: a news release, a backgrounder and a bio for your book, business, whatever.
- signed copy of BAD ICE
- Texas care package
- a first chapter critique (up to 20 pages)
- a signed copy of Plum Blossoms in Paris (released Aug 1)
- a signed copy of The Note
- Autographed copies of the 3 Derek Stillwater novels--The Devil's Pitchfork, The Serpent's Kiss, and The Fallen
- One coffee mug created by a talented Nova Scotia artisan with a pound of Ooh La La! French Roast (or other blend) from Laughing Whale roasters.
Oh, yeah. Did I mention that Steve himself is giving away a diamond?