Friday, January 1, 2010

Best of....Wrapping Up the Year

The End-of-Year-Post I Wish I'd Written

"Online Friends Not Forgotten"

The Book I Read in 2009 That I Think Everyone Should Read

by Denise Brodey

(oh, you wanted fiction?)

by Karen Russell

The Book I Read in 2009 That I Don't Think Anyone Should Read

Valeria's Last Stand
by Marc Fitten

The Only-Sort-of-Okay Book I Read in 2009 That Was Overhyped

by Aprilynne Pike

The Blogger I Loved to Read

beth revis at "writing it out"

My Favorite Commenter

Betty.  Hands down.

And, elsewhere in the Blogosphere, here are the Best of...

...Books

....Book Bloggers
....various Blog Buddies
....Authors

12 comments:

  1. Have fun getting back into the blogging fun. Your sweet for adding me to the list, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Wings yet, but I did BUY it, so I probably should one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, Aerin! That is a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, WOW. Thank you! That was so sweet and kind of you!!! REALLY. That has made my whole night! :)

    (And I SO agree with you on Wings. What a let-down. Have you seen the new German cover? It's super-sexy....but they barely kiss in the book...)

    (And reading that makes me look like I think no sex = let down, but that's not what I meant!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Beth, now I want to see the German cover of Wings. :)

    And Aerin, I feel like I haven't seen you around on the Internet much lately! Hopefully 2010 will be an even better year! And thanks for putting me on your list. I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Incomparable" as in "the incomparable Mary Poppins" or "the incomparable Angelina Jolie."

    Stunned and thrilled to have made it into this post. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one good list. You have my two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope 2010 is a great year for you, Aerin!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Kristin Cashore's blog too. Thanks for linking to my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although, wait... I just clicked the link and it goes somewhere other than my page!

    >pout<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Aerin . . . I'm blushing. Thanks for including me in your list. I'm not always the best for leaving comments so I apologize but I'm always checking out everybody's posts. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails