Monday, July 6, 2009

NO AMUSEMENT TODAY - Again. For Different Reasons.

UPDATE: Sorry to confuse y'all.  No Amusing Monday because I don't have time because I am working on the site reconstruction and anyway I already have all of these books to review, titles which, all but one, I've read since the beginning of June and haven't written reviews for yet. Yikesity yikes.  I gots a lotta work ahead of me!

BOOKS TO REVIEW
Garden Spellsghostgirl: HomecomingLabor of Love: A Midwife's MemoirBoyology: A Teen Girl's Crash Course in All Things BoyRunning Out of TimeShadowed SummerJinxAll the WorldGhostgirlSilver Phoenix: Beyond the Kingdom of XiaFireThe Wet Nurse's TaleMufaro's Beautiful DaughtersLament: The Faerie Queen's DeceptionThe OK Book Fairest of Them AllValeria's Last Stand



not to mention the blog redesign, wherein css kicks my ass
stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. ummm. have you read all these books? what are you, crazy psycho speedreadergirl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does not compute. What is the meaning of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Sorry, loves. I added an update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are a speedreadergirl! :) But relax--it's summer. And email if you need my help with any CSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of books....I'm rather jealous! I think I read 3 last month and that's the most I've read in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wot, no wordage since the mega-5000?

    Drop down my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha sometimes I feel the same way! I've got a pile that hasn't been reviewed yet either...hmm I probably should work on that

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails