Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Construction

 
In the spirit of J.C. Montgomery and beth revis, I'm trying to redesign the ol' blog a little bit.  Things may be a little slow around here because of it, and also because my Muse has returned from winter hibernation and I am writing (or wishing to be writing) constantly.
Don't rush off!  There's still plenty of fun to be had at "In Search of Giants!"
SUMMER EVENTS

and more!
Add me to your reader, follow me on Twitter, but don't miss these events. 
Just be patient with the flying dust.

7 comments:

  1. Oooooo ... a book carnival! Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for writing! I hope you keep the cool image at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to advertise the Book Carnival soon. I hope your blog redesign goes okay. I like the current design though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a book carnival? Please give me the details, so I may post a little something myself. And Good Luck on the redesign...I find blog reconstruction to be quite self-satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo can't wait to see the redesign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blair lewis
    blairwlewis@gamil.com

    I'm ready bring it on !!! I hope to have a ball!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails