Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Disney Quote Answers

 
1. "Okay, why does she even have that lever?"
 The Emperor's New Groove



2. "You were just playing with that over-dressed, self-absorbed Prince Achmad, weren't you?"
Aladdin



3. "That can't be good for the table."
Howl's Moving Castle



4. "'Tis the heart of a pig you hold in your hand."
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves



5.  "If this is torture, chain me to the wall."
Oliver and Company



6. "My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar so that I may speak. Squirrel!" 
UP



7. "I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers, because that's the name he came with."
Bedknobs and Broomsticks



8. "Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."
Beauty and the Beast



9. "Rule One: No mineral or vegetable, only animals. Rule Two: No make-believe things like, ooh, pink dragons and stuff. Now, Rule Three: No disappearing."
 The Sword in the Stone



10. "So gimme some fin.  Noggin. Dude."
Finding Nemo


Have a magical weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! Some of my favourite Disney quotes! And Bedknobs and Broomsticks takes me waaaaay back to my childhood - and what a manky cat that Cosmic Creepers was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I knew the ones from the movies I've seen...but that's only half the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the thought of a magical weekend a lot. :D

    PS: UP has not released in this part of the world yet. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx aerin, and right back atcha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites (and the only ones I could identify) were the ones from Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding Nemo is full of good quotes :) es-cap-ay. Hmm, spelt just like escape...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Disney.
    Endless entertainment for my kids and me.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails