Sunday, June 7, 2009

Contest Results

June 7: AGK.  
Someone emailed me about why I hadn't posted 
GRaB winners yet - 
I had this post set to automatically publish 
on June 30 not June 3.  SORRY sorry sorry!

WINNERS, WINNERS, WINNERS!
If you've won something, 
please email me with your mailing address
(and b. & mishel, with your book choice): 
aerinblogs AT aol DOT com

THE LOST HOURS by Karen White
Deb's Desk

THE WALKING PEOPLE by Mary Beth Keane
Llehn
jemscout425
Nickolay
Lady Roxi
wendy


b. nagel


MAY GRaB

  • 14 posts for reviews of 23 books.
  • 28 commenters who earned 181 entries
  • bridget3420, Mishel, Jo, Liyana, Llehn, and NotNessie earned an extra 10 entries each for posting GRaB info on their blogs (and leaving a comment!)
  • Llehn was the "top" 1st commenter this month (for 10 reviews) (I'm flabbergasted, to be honest, that she didn't win.)
  • Mishel was the "top" last commenter (for 3 reviews) - Pretty tricky business, and I'm tweaking this rule (make sure to read the rules again for updates.)
And the May GRaB winner is...

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Congrats to the winners. I suppose if you're not meant to win, you're not meant to win. Seriously, I've had a blast reading all your reviews! I look forward to the June GRAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaainnnn!!!

    I was maintaining the starry list....
    I dunno how I missed your post about the contest.

    Maybe coz I was fever struck lately. First viral fever then Star Trek fever. *sob sob*

    Congratulations to the winners! *sob sob*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails