Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yikes. Rabid Disney Koala on Rampage


Something that McKoala does for her minions that I do not do for mine is threaten them.

I think her way is more effective.

Since her warning that I am at High Threat, I've written around 300 words per day. I'm working on an entry for Wolfsinger's All About Eve volume. It's familiar territory for me, what with my career and education and all, but it's fun imagining the story in brand-new, fictional ways.

Of course I've also committed to several book reviews for May and the series of 7-Step Scoop interviews, plus, oh, you know, getting the kidlets into kindergarten and/or various other treatment programs. Pray for me that I may escape the Koala's wrath to write another day.

3 comments:

  1. I admire your "work under torture" attitude. Well actually I'm in awe of it.

    I came by to congratulate you for winning Ello's Silver Phoenix comp. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of my threats can never be underestimated. It has worked magic on the output of many a writing slacker this week.

    Must get meaner.

    Congrats on winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome start. Any yes, the threats do seem to work wonders, don't they? I blame it on the cute exterior and the sudden attack.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails