Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some of My Writing & a Sermon

All right, my lovelies, I've been spending a lot of time on the book-part of my blog, so I'm going to be taking some time to work on my writing.

I have, however, managed my Koala Kounts for the past few days. I've written some really bad poetry and a really good sermon. If you are interested in reading (and/or listening, to the sermon, anyway), send me an email and I'll give you the link.

Otherwise, I've kept that site private since - well, you can never be too certain. You might get people like this hounding you.

Stay tuned - tomorrow, Mr. Gorgeous, Mr. Dreamy-Irish-Hunk himself, Stuart Neville!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, word count!

    And yay Neville, too. I'm really looking forward to his book being released in North America this October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd enjoy reading the sermon, I think.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails