Monday, May 25, 2009

Amusing Mondays: How Well Do You Know Me?

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Author Spotlight week!

Hurrah, it's a holiday Monday here in the states!   If you goof off on Facebook at least an hour a day, you have seen the quiz going around "How Well Do You Know Me?"  (If you don't goof off on Facebook at least an hour a day, why the heck not?)  I thought I'd share the quiz I made with you.  Answers to be posted later today.  
(Why don't you make a similar quiz and put it up on your blog?  Leave a comment with the permalink so we can spread the word!)

1) What country would I like to live in?
a) the United States
b) Australia
c) Belize
d) New Zealand
e) Ireland

2) Who would I most like to meet?
a) Tamora Pierce
b) Stuart Neville
c) Brendan Fraser
d) Pete Dudley
e) Little Miss Zarin

3) I secretly would like to be ________ for a day?
a) a movie director
b) a professor
c) single
d) a librarian
e) multi-lingual

4) What is my favorite store to shop at?
a) Hallmark
b) Target
c) Papyrus
d) Old Navy
e) Nordstrom

5) If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
a) my signed copy of Robin McKinley's BEAUTY
b) my baby book
c) my cell phone
d) my laptop
e) the box in which I keep my children's artwork

6) What do I like most about myself?
a) my sense of humor
b) my intelligence
c) my faith
d) my hair
e) my parenting style

7) What is my middle name?
a) Rose
b) Michelle
c) Ditzler
d) a, b & c
e) a & c


8) What would be the perfect present for me?
a) a Barnes and Noble gift card
b) jewelry from Sundance Catalog
c) an ARC of Kristin Cashore's FIRE
d) time away to write
e) an iMac

9) Which of the following is not one of my nicknames?
a) Sunny
b) RoseyPosey
c) Charlie
d) Queen Aerin
e) Addy


10) What would I dress as for Halloween?
a) trick question - I don't like Halloween
b) Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
c) Wendy from Peter Pan
d) Belle from Beauty and the Beast
e) Elphaba from Wicked

11) What is the number of schools I attended from Kindergarten thru Sr. Year?
a) 3
b) 4
c) 5
d) 6
e) 7

12) What is my favorite movie?
a) Willow
b) Batman Begins
c) Aeon Flux
d) Sliding Doors
e) Mulan


13) What did I want to be when I was little?
a) a lawyer
b) a microbiologist
c) an actress
d) all of the above
e) none of the above

14) Which of these people have I not had a crush on?
a) Enrique Murciano
b) Cindy Pon
c) Brendan Fraser
d) Neil Gaiman
e) Craig Parker

15) What's my current favorite show on TV?
a) Bones
b) Fringe
c) Legend of the Seeker
d) House
e) Criminal Minds

16) Who is my favorite Disney character?
a) Mickey
b) Lilo
c) Mulan
d) Belle
e) Gurgi

17) What am I most scared of?
a) aging
b) snakes
c) spiders
d) yellow jackets
e) small spaces

18) What city was I born in?
a) Champaign, IL
b) Urbana, IL
c) Savoy, IL
d) Smyrna, TN
e) Murfreesboro, TN

19) What is my favorite wild animal?
a) chinchilla
b) giraffe
c) elephant
d) leopard
e) spider monkey


20) My favorite specialty drink is ________.
a) Pepsi
b) a chocolate martini
c) water
d) Starbucks sweet iced tea lemonade
e) Riesling

6 comments:

  1. 1. a (Though you wish you could be in Ireland to visit Jane right? Right?)

    2. c (This was easy :D)

    3. d (Okay, now am guessing :P)

    4. Ummmm... c??

    5. It better be "e" :D

    6. We can easily strike off b. :D
    So I'll go with "a"

    7. a (I was looking for 'bender' lol)

    8. Tough choice between a & e. I'll go with "a"

    9. Umm. a. ??

    10. e. (Though you'll make one good Wendy)

    11. Come on!!! Only Pete is gonna win this one.
    Okay, I know from 6th to 12th grade you attended 5 diff. schools. so am going with "e"

    12. Has to be "e". What do we want? A girl worth fighting for!

    13. d.

    14. d Well he is a gai-man. :P

    15. Trick question. You like 'em all. Though I watch 'em all too apart from legend of the seeker. And if I had to choose I'll go with House. Fringe has had a great first season. but dunno if it'll be able to retain my interest. Criminal minds is great too. Its sad that dollhouse is scrapped. Okay, so if I must choose then "d". I owe it to House.

    16. c (Fa Mulan!)

    17. a??

    18. a. (Would definitely suit you :))

    19. e

    20. d

    Well, there are plenty of guesses but you can't blame me for not trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do the Facebook quiz but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) What country would I like to live in?
    e) Ireland (At least, that's what I'd like to do. I hear there's hot men there. And whiskey. Which means, if the mean aren't hot, at least with enough whiskey, they will be)

    2) Who would I most like to meet?
    a) Tamora Pierce
    (Oooo and get a signed book for me, too!)

    3) I secretly would like to be ________ for a day?
    d) a librarian
    e) multi-lingual
    (One of these--because as a librarian, you could take a break but still be with books, but as a multi-ling, you could have some cool adventures!)


    4) What is my favorite store to shop at?
    d) Old Navy
    Hmmm...dunno why, but you strike me as an ON kind of girl...

    5) If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
    a) my signed copy of Robin McKinley's BEAUTY
    d) my laptop
    e) the box in which I keep my children's artwork
    Oh dear...one of these. I don't have kids myself, so I imagine kid artwork is special. But my book is on my laptop, so if I didn't have that backed up somewhere safe, I'd grab it first. But, if it were me and I didn't have kid stuff and I didn't have a laptop, I'd so grab RM's signature!!!

    6) What do I like most about myself?
    a) my sense of humor
    This one takes care of all the rest.

    7) What is my middle name?
    c) Ditzler
    If it was this one, you'd be THE COOLEST PERSON EVER.


    8) What would be the perfect present for me?
    e) an iMac
    I WANT THAT I WANT THAT I WANT THAT SO MUCH

    9) Which of the following is not one of my nicknames?
    Er...no idea


    10) What would I dress as for Halloween?
    d) Belle from Beauty and the Beast
    She has lots o' books....?

    11) What is the number of schools I attended from Kindergarten thru Sr. Year?
    No clue

    12) What is my favorite movie?
    d) Sliding Doors
    e) Mulan
    These are two of MY favorites, so I'll just pick them ;)


    13) What did I want to be when I was little?
    f) an astronaut (judging from your blog layout)

    14) Which of these people have I not had a crush on?
    errr...??

    15) What's my current favorite show on TV?
    b) Fringe
    (guessing)


    16) Who is my favorite Disney character?
    c) Mulan
    d) Belle
    These are my two favs....

    17) What am I most scared of?
    NINJAS!

    18) What city was I born in?
    ???

    19) What is my favorite wild animal?
    e) spider monkey
    That just looks cool


    20) My favorite specialty drink is ________.
    e) Riesling
    If it's not Riesling, it should be!


    ...OK, for some of these I just went with my taste, not yours...oh, well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can I do this like I used to take multiple choice questions at school? Pick b all the way! Of course I would have to insert some non b answers like Tamora Pierce, Rose, laptop, smyrna, oh forget it! That b thing doesn't work!

    I choose c instead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm. That's a lot of questions.
    Are you trying to find out who has been cyber-stalking you?

    I'll give it a rip:
    1. To Live - E. Ireland
    2. To Meet - A. Tamora Pierce
    3. Secret Desire - D. A librarian [Technically, you have to have a master's in library science to be a librarian. Otherwise, you're just a library worker. :( ]
    4. Fav Shop - C. Papyrus since I've never heard of it.
    5. What to Save - E. Box w/ artwork, b/c obviously A and D are also in the box
    6. Fav. Attribute - B. Intelligence, since A, C, and E depend on it. D. is just luck.
    7. Middle name - D. A,B & C. I had a great-great-aunt with 5 names.
    8. Present - A. BN gift card
    9. Non-nickname - A. Sunny
    10. Halloween - E. Elphaba
    11. No. of Schools - E. 7
    12. Fav. Movie - A. Willow
    13. Childhood Aspirations - D. All of the above
    14. Non-crushed - E. Craig Parker
    15. Fav. TV - . . . I would say D. House, but you still haven't watched the finale, so I'll go with E. Criminal Minds
    16. Disney - C. Mulan
    17. fear - C. spiders
    18. birth city - D. Smyrna
    19. fav. animal - A. chinchilla
    20. drink - B. Chocolate martini. Final Answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I failed this one already on Facebook... Mine is up on Facebook, too, under That Other Name.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails