- Paris or Bordeaux? Did you know these were my favorite French cities??! I'm gonna have to go with Bordeaux. I didn't have enough time to figure out the big deal about Paris but I'm sure it could happen!
- martini or margarita? Martini!
- Harry Potter or Twilight? Twilight (only because Edward is way hunkier than Harry...)
- ice cream or coffee? Both, but never together!
- surf or ski? I can't say I really do either...
- Shakespeare or Faulkner? I think they are both dated. I'm so not going to fly on your blog about writing, am I? I probably just kissed my fate and will rot in literary hell...
- Bend or Niguel? Bend. Wow, I am so mature for just admitting I relate more to Oregon than California!
DESCRIBE a favorite scene or event from your childhood memory.
Going to the Dana Point Harbor and getting ice cream. I kid you not, almost all of my favorite childhood memories involve me eating candy or sweets.
TEACH US one or two of your favorite 4-star vocabulary words.
Like a swear word? It's totally s**t. It gets the point across, it isn't THAT offensive (or at least it shouldn't be...we all do it!), and you still have the freedom to express it creatively!
- The last book I finished reading was Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.
- I gave it 5 gold stars.
- One word to describe it is hysterical.
QUESTION: What's the toughest part about being a college student (near college-graduate) these days?
Psh, I'm broke, unemployed, without health insurance in less than a few months (around the time I'll conveniently fall deathly ill)...and I have NO idea what I'm doing in life or where I should even begin. Oh yeah, we are in a recession! This makes all of those things I mentioned before a much bigger deal.
QUESTION: In your opinion, what's the greatest challenge facing the USA at this time in its history?
Not being hated by everyone else in the world, and I don't know about you but I'm a little freaked out about this swine fever... How about I just sum it all up by saying the pitfalls of globalization coming back to bit us in the ass?
GIVE US THE SCOOP. Tell us something about yourself that’s exclusive to In Search of Giants (ie, has never been publicized in print or podcast interviews.)
I was SUCH a jerk to my little sister growing up. Aerin you said I would regret that and...you were right!
Um, huh, what? I'm still stuck on hearing someone say I was right....Thanks, Whitney, for letting me interview you!