Friday, May 1, 2009

7SS - My Most Favorite Person from My Past (and My Present)

Ha! I bet you thought I was going to say myself!! And you'd be close, but not quite.  Allow me to introduce my lil sister, Katie (Katharine Marie S.)  She's my first official May interview, but be sure to come back - there are new interviews every weekday for the entire month.  Also, on Monday, I'll reveal the interview contests, so don't miss out!




Step #1
LIGHTNING ROUND

  • Latte or Pepsi? Pepsi
  • Steele or Bond? Steele
  • Grey's or NCIS? NCIS
  • Museum or Zoo? Zoo
  • England or New Zealand? ireland...okay, new zealand
  • Katharine or Audrey? Katharine
  • Quilt or Knit? Quilt
Step #2
DESCRIBE a favorite scene or event from your childhood memory.

5th grade show we did about solar system. used black lights. ballet person came in to class to choreograph it all. didn't have to sing, but danced spot to spot...just remember it looked really neat. fun to do


another show was for spanish class. mum made me and my friend erin outfits. had to dance with a boy named chris.

another was dancing to yankee doodle dandy...bleh. wanted to dance to tea for two. but got this one. dressed in red white and blue with a feathered hat. during the sit on chair and dance bit i accidentally kicked the feather on the girls hat (wendy was her name) and it fell off.

Step #3
TEACH US one or two of your favorite vocabulary words.

vocabulary of late is a bit small.
sanity
tedious

Step #4
BOOK BLANKS

  • The last book I finished reading was by The Harlequin Tea Set by Agatha Christie.
  • I gave it 4.5 stars.
  • One word to describe it is different.
Step #5
QUESTION: What's the toughest part about having twins?

toughest part of twins changes with each age stage. at first it was schedule of nursing and napping. then with walking, one would go left and the other right. now each are developing slightly different interests, so need to encourage both in what they enjoy doing. trying to give each equal time. at this point may not be any different than with multiple children. tantrums, enough attention, making sure you do what is right/best...

Step #6
QUESTION: What was the best part about getting the privilege and honor of growing up with Aerin?

truly don't know what to say. she can be a pain in the ass (as can i), but overall she is my dearest and bestest friend. it hasn't always been so, but being an adult we have either repressed/ignored or overcome childish sister issues (using big words and getting slapped for it). we've been through ups and downs and for a bit had no idea who the other was. at once i was intimidated by her smarts (miss straight a girl and good girl) but now i am proud of her and feel a bit sorry for her looking back at things she missed for her good girls attitude.

Step #7
GIVE US THE SCOOP. Tell us something about yourself that’s exclusive to "In Search of Giants" (ie, has never been publicized in print or podcast interviews.)

never thought i could write b/c was never 'smart' like sis. not that my rambles are great, or even good, but it is another way for me to release stress.

i hate horror shows/haunted houses...hate being scared


Thanks, sis, for letting me interview you!

6 comments:

  1. I think that was a wonderful, warm, enchanting interview!How nice that you interviewed your sister and you can tell you all have a special bond. I have a sister and understand what that means. Thanks for sharing Katie with all of us...and thank you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister is one of my bestest friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First things first, Katie is gorgeous! :D

    Thanks for introducing her to us.

    "What was the best part about getting the privilege and honor of growing up with Aerin?"

    Am sure she kept rolling her eyes for full ten minutes before she came up with an answer. lol.

    I can totally imagine you smacking her head like Gibbs always does in NCIS "You THINK Katie?" ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a sister. Only got brothers though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to meet your sister -- great interview!!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails