Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You love me! You really love me!

I am definitely honored to have received awards from three amazing bloggers. 

drey from drey's library presented me with this:


This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
I wish I were closer in physical proximity to these folks with whom I feel in spiritual, blog-nirvana proximity: Absolute Vanilla, Janey, Kiersten, Vasilly, Holly (and Ashley!), Sara, and freddie.


Bingo, from Bookin' with Bingo, gave me the I Love Your Blog award - rock on!  How much fun do I have with my HTML coding and fun headers and (er, somewhat) funny posts?

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I love these folks' blogs: Writtenwyrdd, spyscribbler, bluesugarpoet, Aniket, Charlotte, Travis and Scath.


And then Mari, from MariReads (all hail preschool teachers, who have a special chocolate shop in Elysium), presented me with the much-coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN award!!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…”
YIKES!  To avoid the wrath, I hereby bestow the Zombie Chicken Award on blogless troll; b. Nagel ; Melanie; fairyhedgehog and McKoala.

19 comments:

  1. Wow! Remarkable content? You sure know how to make a girl feel special. :) Thanks! I already have a post scheduled for tomorrow but I'll get this up on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the awards. Well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards, Aerin! And thanks for passing one along to me - I am truly honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks! And no, it takes more than zombie chickens to annoy me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aerin, you are the best! *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  6. A zombie chicken! The coolest prize in the whole, wide world! Thanks Aerin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the undead chickens! I've been looking for something to freshen up the decor of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, thanks! I'll get that on there tonight! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for this Aerin!

    My first blogger award... Yippieee!!!

    And many congratulation to all the ones you got. They are truly well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some new blogs for me to check out - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three awards is impressive. Congratualations!

    And thank you for passing the zombie chicken award on to me. What more could anyone want?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, soulsister, thanks so much for the award. I'm going to have to run an award ceremony over at my place now as I've racked up a whole lot to dish out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what fantastic blogs, Aerin! I'm so embarrassed: I came here to thank you days ago, and then I got sidetracked visiting blogs. I always do that with these awards. (Actually, I'm pretty sure it's how I found you!)

    So anyway, thank you, Aerin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always wondered how people got these awards...

    Awe, thanks for nominating me :) And CONGRATS! You totally deserve 'em :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails