Friday, April 10, 2009

Winners, Loose Ends, and Enrique Murciano (not in that order)

All righty, so Laura's birthday is today - YA fans over 30, unite!!

 

My copy of Wintergirls will be sent to Jena!  Jena, love, will you send me your mailing address AND be patient for the international post, please!

For those who are curious, I asked for a random number between 1 and 19, to take into account both posts in which I mentioned the giveaway.
Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2009-04-11 01:54:26 UTC


Winners of Labor of Love are Amanda Sue (for her waterbirth question), Rachie G (misconceptions question),  and, randomly,  Becky.  Ladies, check your email to send me your mailing address!


Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2009-04-11 02:02:09 UTC

I'm delighted to have found fellow-crushers - and Chip, B.A.H. did too call me loose and by high school my goody-two-shoe-ness wasn't as pronounced; it was mostly elementary school - as well as to have found fellow crushers on my actual crushes!  Yay for D'Onofrio and Murciano!

For those of you who don't know, Enrique Murciano plays FBI Agent Danny Taylor on Without a Trace on CBS.  I haven't watched it in a while, but my Murciano crush was long and googly, so I will share some fun info:

He attended Tulane University and Boston Law School. After a sick friend said, "Do what you want to do every moment of the day or else you're not really living," Enrique realized he should fulfill his dream of acting and at 21 he quit law school to fulfill this dream.  His new movie, Mancora, is open in theatres now. 

It was nice to play the sweet, innocent guy and let other people do the crazy stuff. --- Enrique Murciano

In 2006, he was named one of People's sexiest men alive.  Duh.

 
  
Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Aerin, than you so much! That cake is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really look forward to reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I replied to your email ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you met the dood from NCIS - (Now for the life of me I can't remember his name! lol - the older one that runs the team :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails