Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Resources for Poetry Month & Updates

I'm behind on posting my poems because I'm working on an epic.  I know, seriously.   I also read some wonderful books that I'll review this week - I'm part of a blog tour on Wednesday!  Winners of both Wintergirls and Labor of Love will be announced on Monday, probably late in the day.

Also, it's Holy Week, so it's a busy crazy time for those of us in the field.  Never fear, my Amusing Monday post about online crushes will still go up tomorrow!

In the meantime, here are some more Poetry Month resources:

Another poem-a-month to your inbox: Knopf poem a day 

 -----------------
Elaine at Wild Rose Reader is kicking off the month!  She's got resource lists, plus links to other blogs that have big plans for the month.
------------------
From Two Writing Teachers:
Have you been feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the poetry-related resources that have been flooding your inbox the past few days? I know I have! Hence, I’ve tried to boil-down what I’ve been reading for you in time for the start of National Poetry Month. Here are some online activities I found that might be fun for students.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails