Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Award

I'm breathless in appreciation. Melissa from the uber-beautiful blog Melissa's Bookshelf presented me with the Let's Be Friends award.



Blogs that received the Let's Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

So, here are my eight (trying not to duplicate from previous awards):

avisannschild at she reads and reads
Elizabeth at As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves
L.C. Gant at Red Light, Green Light
Michelle at The Surly Writer
JJ at OxyJen
Persephone at Tempting Persephone
Pete at Corner Kick
Sarah at Short Stuff

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've got some blogs listed there that I haven't run across yet. I'll have to check them out!! :-)

    And thank you for the kind words about my blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a charming blog thus you really deserve it! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserve them all Aerin...
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, darling! The award is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and Thank You!

    And yes, we who are stuck stateside must stick together. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Aerin! This is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, thank you so much, Aerin! I'm off to check out some of my fellow award winners' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally posted about this award; check out my post (I gave it to you too!).

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails