Both Steph at Steph Su Reads and Taylor at For the Love of Books nominated me for this award. I think it's awfully nice of them since mostly I've just acted like a stalker. Which I'm not. Mostly.
Rules:List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!
1. Spelling and Grammar
2. The TV drama Criminal Minds
3. YA Heroine Fantasy
4. Liberal Theology
5. homemade chocolate martinis
Passing It On:
So, I wanted to pass this on to a couple of guy-blogs, but I wasn't sure the graphic was the best for demonstrating masculinity fabulosity, so I created this:
Obviously, use whichever button you want.
Also, do NOT feel you must participate in this meme.
I just wanted you to know I thought you were FABulous!
1. LaughingWolf at Paws and Reflect - for total blogging stamina, even with convalescent eyes. And because he's a RCWC participant.
2. Loren Eaton at I Saw Lightning Fall - this blog's heading is artistically fantastic, and Loren's a great writer.
3. Elizabeth at As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves - E is a kindred spirit of mine, with a gorgeous, gorgeous crimson patterened 3-column Blogger layout
4. West of Mars - Win a Book, Meet & Greet, etc - The brain child of Susan Helene Gottfried, the blog site is gorgeous, and has a new header under construction!!
5. Sharon Anne at Sharon Loves Books and Cats - I think she's already gotten this award, but I had to give snaps to her new template