Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009-12

I am elated at this week's Weekly Geeks, not only because I haven't had time to participate in the past couple of months, but also because it's a terrific, fantastic, wonderful community building idea.

When Dewey started Weekly Geeks, one of the first projects she encouraged was for Geeks to link their book reviews to each other.  I want to invite you to share your reviews with me!

These are my book reviews.  If you've read and reviewed any of these on your blogs, please leave your permalink for me.  I've created a nifty form in the sidebar to the right (look for the tab "Share a Review")

I will edit my reviews to include those links in the body of the review post.  This is an ongoing project, so please remember to submit your links anytime you write a review!!

6 comments:

  1. We don't seem to read anything in common Aerin, but welcome back to Weekly Geeks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding your link to The Echo Maker. I will be happy to post it in the body of the review. Would you believe I looked through your whole title list before I realized we couldn't really have any other reviews in common. lol I did read People of the Book-and I read your review of it too. That's the only other one of yours I've read so far. I'm sure there'll be others in the future. Have fun doing Weekly Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for telling me about Jot Form! Now I've got it up and running on my site, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just written my first book review, Everything Changes and would love any feedback. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see any that we have in common, but I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love your blog design. I have added your link to my review of The Road

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails