Sunday, March 22, 2009

Children's Book Voice Thingy

Check out my March Voice Fun!!

This month's topic was to read aloud a children's book.  I'm still learning my way around video and podcast posting, so you will need to visit another site (but if you want to comment, you'll have to come back here.  I know.  I promise I will get it figured out.)

It's password protected, too.  The user name is march and the password is dinosaur.  Sorry, but my kidling's involved and I want to add some security measure.  You get the best resolution if you use the "small" size.

Anyway, I meant to do all kinds of fun titling and pop-ups but it's been a really long day. The sound quality's not the greatest, either. BUT it was fun, and the Bug enjoyed it, and there are goofy messages in the end credits. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. My wife loves that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that reading. It was great seeing you reading to your daughter, who is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping in to provide you with cheery feedback. I posted at Robin's, but she has no background cosmos.

    Son of Whirl used to call this "Bed Thing" — and still does, if he can be persuaded to snuggle up.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails