Monday, March 30, 2009

Amusing Monday: Natalie Dee

We do a lot of contesting, reading, writing, reviewing, but it took a couple of posts from Kiersten's laptop to make me realize that we could do a little more to make life in the blogosphere fun.  
Starting today, I will put up something funny every Monday.  Well, something that I think is funny.  Funny ha-ha, or funny weird, or slap-happy not-really funny but laugh-anyway funny.  
So, if you want to join me, feel free to put something up for Amusing Monday each week - it can be a funny story (*cough* Ello), a humorous quip ("nothing is sacred," Richard), a comic strip (wolfie, that's you) or any other witty, comic, droll, facetious, entertaining, diverting, silly, farcical, slapstick, side-splitting, rib-tickling, laugh-a-minute, wacky, zany, off the wall, peculiar, quirky, bizarre, hysterical, jocular, hilarious bit you want to share.
Today, I'm just ripping from a Google Search, but it was totally worth it.  Meet Natalie Dee, humorist:

 
 

NEXT WEEK: Why I Do Online Crushes: A Melodrama in three parts

3 comments:

  1. I think funny Monday is an excellent idea - just the right note on which to start the week. I'll have to start next week, since my post for today is anything but funny. Oh well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays must have a need for funny, because Suzanne Young started Project Perk awhile back with the same idea. Yay funny-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! these are great!!
    and i think you are an online
    crush ho...i thought for the longest
    time i.was.you.only...

    but no! *sobs*

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails