Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CARRIE RYAN Shout-Out

Many of you know I have a near-stalker obsession with Carrie Ryan, author of the soon-to-be-released The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

First,  I discovered her personal blog and made really stupid comments in hopes of showing my interest in her book.

Then, I begged and cajoled and pretty much sold my soul to Sharon to get an ARC of Forest.

Finally, I read and reviewed The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Well, now, we are two short weeks away from its official release.  To celebrate, Carrie is giving away copies of her fantastic and creepy book.  Just head over to her blog to enter!

1 comment:

  1. lucky lucky you! i haven't read the book yet and haven't read your review either. i WILL read it after i read carrie's book!!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails