Friday, January 9, 2009

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I've been trying to get some fun stuff together for the 2009 Writing Challenge, so I wrote to Tamora Pierce on the weird, off-chance she's a normal person and responds to her Goodreads email - and SHE DID. 


Aerin (gee, I wonder why Robin McKinley is your fave!) ;-) (she's one of my absolute faves as well),

Of course you can send books or bookplates for me to sign! Send them to me at .....



And I'll get them back to you as soon as possible. Anything in the causes of writing and reading!

Wishing you a New Year filled with creativity and good books,

Tammy Pierce


OMG OMG OMG OMG!  Yay!  So we'll have some Tamora Pierce books personalized & signed as prizes for the Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

    How freaking cool is that?!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a signed bookplate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be her Goodreads friend too!!!!

    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!OMG!OMG!

    I've never read her stuff but now I will coz that was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You enterprising, thing, you! I joined before I even saw this and now it's getting even more exciting.

    Just...gotta...write...something...

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails