Monday, January 26, 2009

Hit Me

I entered a contest I found through random Googling, the NY Midnight Madness Short Story Challenge 2009.   One week, 2500 words. 

When I realized that I picked "comedy" I pretty much gave up and just wrote it the afternoon of the last day.  I don't do comedy. 

Another reason I'm posting this today:it coincides with Rabbit Hole Day, which is tomorrow.   And trust me, this is definitely upside down and inside out for me.

ANYWAY.  My heat was genre comedy, subject - wine cellar.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

"The White House Wine Cellar"

3 comments:

  1. Aerin, I will try to read this tomorrow. I'm curious to read how you made wine cellars funny. :)

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! How are you doing fellow writer?

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails