Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Really, it's Jen's fault - or - my perfect Christmas present

I may have mentioned before that I love Jen Robinson's series called "Reviews That Made Me Want The Book."  There's one book, in particular, I've gone "rabid fan" over - Carrie Ryan's upcoming Forest of Hands and Teeth.




Which is not going to be released until March of 2009.  Are you kidding me?  March?  I am not a wait-for-books kind of gal!

But.

I just found out that Sharon at Sharon Loves Books and Cats is giving away her ARC of Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Giving. 
Away. 
Forest of Hands and Teeth.

So, listen to my brilliant idea:

The contest runs until December 18th, which is perfect.  Go, enter, and then if I don't win and you do, you still have time to give the book to me for Christmas!!!

Or not.

But go over and check out Carrie's blog, or Jen's, or Sharon's, just to share some blogosphere love.

8 comments:

  1. lol guess you really want to win this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Ok, I went and entered. If I happen to win and if you remind me then this book will be coming your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A publicist sent this to me after I posted that I wanted it on my waiting on wednesday... so maybe you'll get lucky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to be the cause of a "rabid fan" attack. OK, not really. But I do hope that you get your hands on a copy of the book soon. I haven't seen it yet, myself.

    I'm reading Graceling right now, though, and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cover! Good luck, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is so cute! I'm going to enter the contest just to see if I can win it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok just as long as you don't mind getting Christmas Book presents with the spine already creased.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly I live on the wrong continent! Boo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails