Monday, December 15, 2008

Quiz and Contest

Apparently, if I were a book, I'd be one I've never read:





You're Ulysses!

by James Joyce

Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared
to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do
understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once
brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in
the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you
additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.





When I took it again, I was:




You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become
something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all
manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few
brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come
from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing
vendettas.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.





The Story Siren is giving away a ton o' books, of all different genres, in a "just because" thank you contest for her readers.

5 comments:

  1. When I took that quiz the other day it said I was The Mists of Avalon, which I've never read, so I don't know what to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and entered the contest and left a comment at The Story Siren that I found out via your site. What a great giveaway that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm firmly Ulysses (tried it twice).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did the Women World Leaders quiz (linked at the bottom of the Book Quiz results)...and I'm Florence Nightingale, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to the Book Quiz, the Book Quiz II, was released this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails