Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS (to be eligible to get my Christmas present)

I've posted about it before, but it bears mentioning again:

Sharon at "Sharon Loves Books and Cats" is giving away her ARC of Forest of Hands and Teeth.


Giving. 
Away. 
Forest of Hands and Teeth.

The contest runs until December 18th - that's Thursday, peeps!   Go, enter, and then if I don't win and you do, you still have time to give the book to me for Christmas!!!

Or not.

Do make sure to check out Carrie's blog (she's got a review of Eon), or Jen's (she's got a new list up of Reviews That Made Me Want the Book), or Sharon's (she sticky-noted the Forest of Hands and Teeth contest, just to taunt me).

5 comments:

  1. Than ks for the notice. I'll go enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL! I think that is the prettiest cover, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. moo! i tagged you for a book meme! happy holidays and hurrah for 2009! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't enter without joining... as if i needed another board to belong to :(

    book looks super, though

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails