Friday, October 31, 2008

NaNo Anticipation

T-minus 4 hours and counting.

The NaNo site is slow, and will be until Monday, they say.  I keep checking my account to see what my word count is. Yeah, I know.

I am giving myself a reward if I win NaNo - a 23" screen for my MacBook.  So I'm holding a contest during the month of November for people to be my cheerleaders.  I haven't come up with the prize yet, but I'm thinking a Bas Bleu box of books or $50 Amazon gift card.

Stay tuned!  I will either be back with details or my head will implode by Monday.

5 comments:

  1. I shall gladly nag you as much as you want, as long as you nag me back. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Plus 69 minutes and Zero words! Of course, there was a halloween party involved, and some alcahol. Nano is so stressful! Ackphbt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am standing on the sideline waving pompoms and cheering - go Aerin,go! I shall also keep you in a supply of virtual cookies and chocolates to keep you going! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too! I am interested in that gift card too...

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails