I've been tagged by Alyce at At Home with Books.
Here are the rules for those I'm tagging.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for Six Random things about me:
1. I'm an alcohol lightweight. Two drinks and I'm making nonsensical jokes while my friends pretend not to know me.
2. I am a speed-reader; have been almost since birth.
3. I'm allergic to shrimp but not to iodine.
4. Because I went to so many different high schools (four in three years), there are entire periods of history I never learned and had to self-teach.
5. I'm a decent singer - what a choirmaster once called a bell-like mezzo-soprano, for all that I have no formal training.
6. I require a minimum of 9 hours of sleep a day, and usually have to sleep around 10-11 hours. Otherwise I will kill you. No, really.
I'm not actually going to tag anyone because I'm working on an refurbishment for this blog, so it will be under construction in the next few days. But I reserve the right to tag when it returns. Bwahahahahaha.