Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge



I love holding contests because I discover all sorts of new friends. Case in point, Alyce over at At Home With Books put me on the scent of the Fall Into Reading 2008 challenge over at Callapidder Days. It's a low pressure reading challenge that runs from September 22 through December 20.

So here are (some of) the books I plan to read before December 20:

1. Claiming Georgia Tate by Gigi Amateau
2. Tithe by Holly Black
3. Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer
4. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
5. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
6. Mira Mirror by Mette Ivie Harrison
7. The Club Dumas by Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte
8. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful reading list. Enjoy your Fall reading time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will consider it carefully and come up with a wee listy.

    Tell me what you think of Tithe when you finish it. It's the only one of your list I've actually read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, ooh, ooh! I'll play! I just need a day or two to sort through my TBR bookcase. Then I'll post mine and let you know when it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. recognize only one of your titles :(

    i'll be reading, too, but how-to manuals, as i teach myself new animation software, along with how to use my wacom gafix tablet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I haven't read anything on your list! I love it when that happens. :) It's nice to know there are so many potentially good reads in the world.

    Thanks for the blog mention and link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you for the About Me Meme!

    http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2008/09/about-me-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just double checking to see if you got my email. I sent a reply to the giveaway email, and hadn't heard anything back from you. I wanted to make sure it didn't get sent to the spam folder again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aerin, I LOVED The Glass Castle and Eat, Pray, Love.

    I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    Love your blog. I found it through Alyce.

    Shana
    Literarily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to thank you for being part of Fall Into Reading 2008. Hope you enjoy your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails