Thursday, September 4, 2008

Congrats, Jen!!

So here's an election you can totally get behind. Jen Robinson over at Jen Robinson's Book Page has been nominated for the best KidLit blog at Book Blogger Appreciation Week awards. Now, I'm slightly biased, since I've decided I want to be Jen when I grow up, but I still think her blog is the best.

Voting starts tomorrow, so be sure to check it out over at My Friend Amy's blog.

In addition, the mastermind behind the awards, Amy, put out a call for help last week. She writes:

Ok, I'm just going to go for it.

Once again will you help me spread the word?

I need the following things:

1) A Graphic Designer

2) A Children's author

3) A horror and/or sci-fi and/or fantasy author

If you are one of these things, please contact me ASAP!

bookbloggerappreciationweekATgmailDOTcom or the contact form on the top of this blog!

3 comments:

  1. Awww... Thanks, Aerin! You're the best!

    Though I have to add that I think the key to being me might be to not grow up...

    But seriously, thanks so much. You brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Congrats and I w ill definitely be checking these blogs out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats indeed. I will vote. I will remember. I will.

    I'm having trouble remembering my name these days. Early mornings ugh!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails