Saturday, July 5, 2008

Poetry Friday Apologies

I have this sinking feeling I will never be asked to do Poetry Friday Round-Up again. And just when I'd gotten so good at making cucumber sandwiches.....*sigh*....

I am very sorry to have had such a late-start coding-bumble link-outage round-up. I will do much better next time. (Next time, I'll serve mimosas!)

ANYWAY - in an egregious oversight, I omitted Suzanne's contribution to Poetry Friday. Patriotic Chickens!!

Go there RIGHT NOW or I'll come over and put salt in your sugar jar. So there.

5 comments:

  1. I liked your method. :) More personalized than Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The round up is always an occasion for panic at my place. Your cucumber sandwiches were very tasty in spite of all your anxiety! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't worry about it, kindred spirit. Poetry Friday presents a different challenge for everyone ... but we all keep coming back to it. It will be there for you the next time you volunteer to host. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The chickens sure appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aerin,

    I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I enjoyed your entry into Jason's contest. I already left a comment, but I thought it was worthy enough to say it twice. I think my teacher called it in medias res, and your story is a perfect example of it. You sliced out the perfect moment for us to join the action, and you didn't waste a syllable doing it.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails