Tuesday, May 27, 2008


I will be on break for a while, settling into the new job, plus going on vacation. Keep me on your Google Reader - I'm planning a super-duper fantastic contest in late July to kick off back to school!


  1. Miss you already!

    Hope the job's going well - have to think about smelly old work again, myself in September when youngest starts school. Not looking forward to it!

  2. Have a great vacation and good luck on the new job!

  3. Good luck with your new job!!
    Have fun, and hope to still see you around from time to time!

  4. Yay! Vacation! Hope you get a chance to relax (is it ever really possible for a mom to relax????). ;)

    Keep us posted on how your new job is going when you get a chance. They do give you breaks at your job, right?


  5. Enjoy the new job and have a fab time on holiday!

  6. Ummm... I'm so slow in dropping by, and now I find you on a hiatus! Another missed opportunity!

    Thanks for dropping by SLS, and leaving a kind comment. I'll be back to visit... :-)



Related Posts with Thumbnails